12K’$ of Christmas
BSI Insurance’s Because We Care, 12K’$ of Christmas is back!!!
Brought to you by BSI Insurance Brokers Ltd. and in partner with Red River Mutual, Mutual Fire Insurance, Intact Insurance, Portage Mutual Insurance, Wynward Insurance Group, and Wawanesa Insurance.
The Because We Care, 12K’$ of Christmas is a chance for us to help out organizations and people in need. Whether it is a charity, daycare centre, festival or fair, local small business, or a local non-profit organization, BSI Insurance recognizes the challenges that the pandemic has brought to the table. Please take the time to fill out the nomination form before Monday, December 13th at 4:00 pm (CST).
We hope to spread some joy by giving away $1000* a day for twelve days. Merry Christmas and have a safe and healthy holiday.
Voting by Social Media – The public can nominate an organization by commenting on the official Because We Care, 12K’$ of Christmas social media post on Twitter, Facebook, and/or Instagram. (Please note you cannot nominate on shared posts. All nominations must be submitted in the comment section or replies to the official BSI posts on our social media platforms. Private accounts might not be seen. Each nomination will be considered as a submission.)
Select members of the BSI Insurance leadership team will determine who is eligible for the donations totaling $12,000.
2020 12K’$ of Christmas Recipients:
– The 1st K of Christmas ($500, Pembina Valley Pregnancy Care Centre / $500 Pembina Valley Child Care Centres Inc.)
– The 2nd K of Christmas ($500, Niverville Helping Hands Ministry / $500 Steinbach Helping Hands)
– The 3rd K of Christmas ($1000, Rhineland Food Bank)
– The 4th K of Christmas ($500, Carman Handi-Van Corp / $500, TLC Daycare)
– The 5th K of Christmas ($1000, Emerson Food Bank)
– The 6th K of Christmas ($1000, Pembina Counselling Centre)
– The 7th K of Christmas ($500, Safe Families Steinbach / $500, St. Malo Fire Department)
– The 8th K of Christmas ($500, Manoir Somerset Manor / $500, Paroisse Saint-Leon)
– The 9th K of Christmas ($1000, Soup’s On)
– The 10th K of Christmas ($1000, North End Women’s Centre)
– The 11th K of Christmas ($1000, Accueil Kateri Centre)
– The 12th K of Christmas ($1000, Nor-West Co-op Community Health)