12K’$ of Christmas (2020)
The Because We Care, 12K’$ of Christmas – brought to you by BSI Insurance was a chance for us to help out organizations and people in need. Whether it was a charity, a daycare centre, a festival or fair, a local small business, or a local non-profit organization, BSI Insurance recognizes the challenges that the pandemic had brought to the table in 2020. With this campaign, we had hoped to spread some joy by giving away $1000* a day for twelve days leading up to Christmas.
The 12K’$ of Christmas was a huge success as we received hundreds of nominations for many local causes via social media, email, and our website. Here were the 2020 12K’s of Christmas Recipients.
2020 12K’$ of Christmas Recipients:
– The 1st K of Christmas ($500, Pembina Valley Pregnancy Care Centre / $500 Pembina Valley Child Care Centres Inc.)
– The 2nd K of Christmas ($500, Niverville Helping Hands Ministry / $500 Steinbach Helping Hands)
– The 3rd K of Christmas ($1000, Rhineland Food Bank)
– The 4th K of Christmas ($500, Carman Handi-Van Corp / $500, TLC Daycare)
– The 5th K of Christmas ($1000, Emerson Food Bank)
– The 6th K of Christmas ($1000, Pembina Counselling Centre)
– The 7th K of Christmas ($500, Safe Families Steinbach / $500, St. Malo Fire Department)
– The 8th K of Christmas ($500, Manoir Somerset Manor / $500, Paroisse Saint-Leon)
– The 9th K of Christmas ($1000, Soup’s On)
– The 10th K of Christmas ($1000, North End Women’s Centre)
– The 11th K of Christmas ($1000, Accueil Kateri Centre)
– The 12th K of Christmas ($1000, Nor-West Co-op Community Health)