12K’$ of Christmas (2021)
** 2021 Nominations are now closed! Recipients will be announced daily on our social media platforms and our website. Thank you for all your nominations. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays. **
BSI Insurance’s Because We Care, 12K’$ of Christmas is back!
Brought to you by BSI Insurance Brokers Ltd. and in partner with Red River Mutual, Mutual Fire Insurance, Intact Insurance, Portage Mutual Insurance, Wynward Insurance Group, and Wawanesa Insurance.
For the second straight year, the Because We Care, 12K’$ of Christmas was a chance for us to help out organizations and people in need. Whether it was a charity, a daycare centre, a festival or fair, a local small business, or a local non-profit organization, BSI Insurance recognizes the challenges that the pandemic continues to bring to the table. With this campaign, we hope to spread some joy by giving away $1000* a day for twelve days leading up to Christmas.
This year, The 12K’$ of Christmas was another huge success as we received hundreds of nominations for many local causes via our social media, email, and our website. Here are the 2021 12K’s of Christmas Recipients.
2021 12K’$ of Christmas Recipients:
– The 1st K of Christmas ($1000, Grunthal Caring Hands Food Bank)
– The 2nd K of Christmas ($1000, Golden Prairie Arts Council)
– The 3rd K of Christmas ($1000, Ma Mawi Wi Chi Itata Centre Inc.)
– The 4th K of Christmas ($1000, Steinbach Community Outreach)
– The 5th K of Christmas ($1000, Central Station Community Centre)
– The 6th K of Christmas ($1000, Altona and Area Family Resource Centre)
– The 7th K of Christmas ($1000, Heritage Life Personal Care Home – Memory Garden Project)
– The 8th K of Christmas ($1000, Heart 2 Heart Community Cause)
– The 9th K of Christmas ($1000, Centre Flavie)
– The 10th K of Christmas ($1000, WildLife Haven Rehab Centre)
– The 11th K of Christmas ($1000, Genesis House)
– The 12th K of Christmas ($1000, Winnipeg Aboriginal Sport Achievement Centre)