Auto Insurance Advisor – Warren, MB
One Insurance has proudly served the insurance needs of customers across Manitoba for over 65 years. We have earned our customers’ trust by providing the guarantee of exceptional insurance products along with exceptional service. We are seeking experienced insurance professionals to join our growing team.
About this Opportunity:
Reporting to the Branch Leader, our Auto Insurance Advisor’s primary responsibility is to provide outstanding and professional counsel to our clients on their Autopac and Driver Licensing products and coverages. This begins with ensuring that all customers feel immediately welcomed in the branch. Building solid rapport with existing, assigned, and new clients is essential while providing coverage options that suit their individual needs. The successful candidate will also become familiar with ONE Insurance’s other lines of business in order to make clients aware of our wide variety of products/services.
- Create an exceptional customer service experience for all clients
- Action all Autopac transactions immediately in a professional and friendly manner and use the Prospector Program to generate leads with every transaction
- Follow the ONE Insurance Autopac Customer Service Standards to ensure optimum coverage options are offered with every Autopac transaction
- Actively cross sell auto extension options available through Special Risk Extension, Saskatchewan Mutual Insurance, the ONE Insurance ORV program as well as offer Travel/Health Insurance through Blue Cross, TuGo and Royal Sun Alliance
- Provide support to Personal Lines with processing and other duties as required
- Minimum one (1) year of insurance industry or comparable customer service experience is preferred
- Manitoba General Insurance License and IWS Certification are not required but considered an asset
- Familiarity with EPIC is considered an asset
- Organized and efficient with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Flexibility and a positive team player approach with effective communication skills
What makes us the ONE to choose?
- We are a leading insurance brokerage with 28 branches, located either a short drive from Winnipeg or within the city. Each branch is exciting, unique, and provides a customer-focused ONE Insurance family atmosphere.
- We provide it all; a retirement savings plan, benefits with a portion of company paid premiums, industry leading training, continuing education, and competitive compensation programs.
- Vacation starting at 3 weeks per year, personal health days and a flex day.
- Focus on personal & career development,
- Work with a dynamic team of insurance brokers,
- We like to work with the best! Our engaging staff demonstrate ONE Insurance’s core values each day – positive attitude, integrity, honesty, trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Build strong customer relationships in this fast-growing community.
This is your opportunity to bring your skills and passion for clients to a career with a progressive and well-respected company!
Ready to chat? We are excited to meet you! Please apply by email to email@example.com