One Insurance has proudly served the insurance needs of customers across Manitoba for over 65 years. We have earned our customers’ trust by providing the guarantee of exceptional insurance products along with exceptional service. We are seeking experienced professionals to join our growing team.
About this Opportunity:
The Executive Assistant will assume a pivotal role in providing comprehensive executive support in various day-to-day operations, offering direct assistance to executives while collaborating seamlessly with other team members. Your responsibilities include, but are not confined to, scheduling and coordinating meetings, proficiently managing and prioritizing executive calendars and email communications, maintaining effective liaison with board members, and overseeing administrative tasks.
• Provide calendar management for the President & CEO, including prioritizing inquiries and requests while making judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day operations.
• Act as a primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on matters pertaining to the President & CEO, including those of a highly confidential nature.
• Coordinate the agenda of the Executive Team including scheduling meetings, attending meetings and ensuring follow up of identified action items.
• Act as a liaison and provide support to the Board of Directors
• Arrange logistics for Board meetings and events.
• Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
• Receives incoming communications or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews content, determines importance and summarizes and/or distributes content to appropriate staff
• Plans events for large and small team meetings • Track deadlines, set reminders and when necessary, attend meetings to take notes and follow up on action items.
• Monitor and triage executive’s inbox and flag for: action, importance, important data, and file and manage as needed.
• Prepare and review documents, reports, and presentations, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality.
• Organize various internal functions including logistics for virtual and in-person meetings and preparation of materials and presentations.
• Review and handle expense reports, financial documentation, and budget tracking.
• Coordinate and organize travel arrangements, accommodations, and itineraries.
• Maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
• Perform ad-hoc tasks and support other members of the executive team as needed.
• Maintain and organize confidential files, documents, and records.
• Assist in research and data collection for strategic initiatives.
Education, Experience, and Qualifications:
• Training or education in administrative support is preferred.
• Prior experience supporting a senior executive.
• Exceptional time-management and organizational skills with a high degree of accuracy.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Comfortable with technology
• Ability to work proactively, independently, and collaboratively with all levels within the organization.
• High level of professionalism and discretion.
• Creative problem-solving and decision-making skills with the ability to implement or suggest solutions to new and recurring issues.
• Flexibility and adaptability in a busy environment.
What makes us the ONE to choose?
• We are a leading insurance brokerage with 28 branches, located in Manitoba. Each branch is exciting, unique, and provides a customer focused ONE Insurance family atmosphere.
• We provide it all, a retirement savings plan, benefits, industry leading training, continuing education, and competitive compensation programs.
• We like to work with the best! Our engaging staff demonstrate ONE Insurance’s core values each day – positive attitude, integrity, honesty, trust, teamwork, and accountability.
This is your opportunity to bring your skills and passion for clients to a career with a progressive and well-respected company! Visit our website at www.oneinsurancegroup.ca to learn more about our branches and teams.
Ready to Apply? We are excited to meet you! Please apply with cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com.