Full-Time Auto Advisor – Steinbach, MB
One Insurance has proudly served the insurance needs of customers across Manitoba for over 65 years. We have earned our customers’ trust by providing the guarantee of exceptional insurance products along with exceptional service. We are seeking experienced insurance professionals to join our growing team.
About this Opportunity:
Think about how exciting it would be to have a career that blends education, customer service, and technical savvy! We are looking for our next colleague to fill an Auto Advisor role. This role is an important part of our ONE team because supporting clients in our surrounding communities is central to our success. Critical to this role is understanding the insurance and lifestyle requirements of our customers so that you can offer solutions that meet their needs.
Auto Advisor’s primary responsibility is to provide outstanding and professional counsel to our clients on their Autopac and Driver Licensing products and coverages. This begins with ensuring that all customers feel immediately welcomed in the branch. Building solid rapport with existing, assigned, and new clients I essential while providing coverage options that suit their individual needs. The successful candidate will also become familiar with ONE Insurance’s other lines of business in order to make clients aware of our wide variety of products and services.
Skills & Requirements:
· Must possess a level 1 or 2 Insurance license or be willing to work towards achieving it.
· A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience working in an office setting.
· Familiarity working with EPIC or TAM is an asset.
· High level of proficiency in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
· Excellent time management with the ability to multi-task and problem-solve.
· Able to work as a team player in a fast-paced, energetic environment.
What makes us the ONE to choose?
- We are a leading insurance brokerage with 28 branches, located either a short drive from Winnipeg or within the city. Each branch is exciting, unique, and provides a customer-focused ONE Insurance family atmosphere.
- We provide it all; a retirement savings plan, benefits with a portion of company paid premiums, industry leading training, continuing education, and competitive compensation programs.
- Vacation starting at 3 weeks per year, personal health days and a flex day.
- Focus on personal & career development,
- Work with a dynamic team of insurance brokers,
- We like to work with the best! Our engaging staff demonstrate ONE Insurance’s core values each day – positive attitude, integrity, honesty, trust, teamwork, and accountability.
- Build strong customer relationships in this fast-growing community.
Please send in your resume to: email@example.com by January 24th, 2024.