Full-Time Level 2 Insurance Brokers – Winnipeg (St. Norbert), MB
Reporting to the Branch Team Leader at our Winnipeg Location, our Personal Lines Insurance Broker’s primary responsibility is to provide our clients with excellent customer service in a professional and knowledgeable manner with respect to their personal lines of insurance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow an established personal lines book of business.
- Qualify new business prospects and build an active, high-potential prospect list.
- Developing relationships through educating and informing those you connect with.
- Identify risks/exposures with clients or prospects’ operations while working towards presenting risk
management and/or insurance solutions to address them.
- Provide support with Autopac and other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a Level 2 or Level 3 Manitoba Insurance Brokers license
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in a fast-paced, dynamic insurance brokerage
- Must have strong working knowledge of MS Office and other computer programs
- Familiarity with EPIC is considered an asset
- Able to work well as a team player in a fast-paced, energetic environment
What we offer:
o Competitive market salary with a comprehensive range of benefits including your birthday day off with pay;
o Strong learning culture, we will train you;
o We focus on your personal development;
o Work with a dynamic team of insurance brokers;
o Build strong customer relationships in a fast-growing community
If you enjoy working with the public, love to problem-solve, and want to work in a fun, team environment, apply today!
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted