Insurance Broker (Niverville, MB)
Full-Time Insurance Broker – Niverville, MB
With 16 locations, and employing over 100 people, BSI continues as one of the largest Insurance Brokers in Southern Manitoba. Careers in general insurance can offer variety, challenge, professional development, and job security in a growing industry.
Think about how exciting it would be to have a career that blends education, customer service, and technical savvy! We are looking for our next colleague to fill an Insurance Broker role. This role is an integral part of our BSI team because supporting clients in our rural communities is central to our success. Critical to this role is understanding our customers’ insurance and lifestyle requirements so that you can offer solutions that meet their needs.
Insurance brokers advise clients on how best to protect their assets. We are focused on attracting the right people to help us change how insurance is offered. We are willing to train the right individual with a genuine interest in becoming a professional in the insurance industry.
What we offer:
• Competitive market salary with a comprehensive range of benefits including your birthday paid day off,
• Vacation starting at 2 weeks for your first year, 3 weeks after completion of your first year,
• Strong learning culture,
• Focus on personal & career development,
• Work with a dynamic team of insurance brokers,
• Build strong customer relationships in this fast-growing community.
Skills & Requirements:
• Previous insurance experience in a fast-paced brokerage is beneficial,
• Applicant should possess a Level 1 Broker license or be committed to achieving a Level 1 license
• We will train you!
• A minimum of 2 years of customer service experience working in an office setting,
• High level of proficiency in MS Office Applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.,
• Excellent time management with the ability to multi-task and problem-solve,
• Candidates require an aptitude for learning; excellent communication and interpersonal skills; commitment; a professional demeanor and a high level of personal integrity.
If you enjoy working with the public, love to problem-solve, and want to begin a career, apply today! We look forward to making you a part of our BSI family.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31st, 2023, or apply online (below).
While we appreciate all applications, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.