Personal Insurance Advisor – Selkirk
One Insurance has proudly served the insurance needs of customers across Manitoba for over 70 years. We have earned our customers’ trust by providing the guarantee of exceptional insurance products along with exceptional service. We are seeking experienced insurance professionals to join our growing team.
About this Opportunity:
Reporting to the Regional Manager, our Personal Insurance Advisor’s primary responsibility is to provide outstanding and professional counsel to our clients on their personal lines of insurance. Building solid rapport with existing, assigned, and new clients is essential while providing coverage options that suit their individual needs. The successful candidate will also become familiar with ONE Insurance’s other lines of business in order to cross-sell our wide variety of products/services to our clients.
- Achieve annually established individual growth and sales objectives
- Prospect new customers and opportunities, action all leads
- Ensure the retention and growth of assigned Personal Lines Book of Business; ensuring all customer and Book management requirements are managed and reviewing all new policies and cancellations.
- Place coverage with insurance markets while handling the required day to day work and paper flow; performing annual coverage reviews including outlining additional coverage availability
- Maintain Accounts Receivable and provide claims assistance, involving the Claims Coordinator, as required.
- Provide immediate support with Autopac transactions and other duties as required.
- Minimum one (1) year of industry experience managing a Personal Lines book of business
- Current Level 2 or 3 Manitoba Insurance License (full CAIB designation is considered a strong asset)
- Experience with other lines of insurance (Autopac, Farm, Commercial etc.) is considered an asset
- Familiarity with EPIC is considered an asset
- Organized and efficient with strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask
- Flexibility and a positive team player approach with effective communication skills
What makes us the ONE to choose?
- We are a leading insurance brokerage with 28 branches, located either a short drive from Winnipeg or within the city. Each branch is exciting, unique, and provides a customer focused ONE Insurance family atmosphere.
- We provide it all; a pension plan, benefits with premiums paid by company (you only pay STD & LTD premiums), industry leading training, continuing education, and competitive compensation programs. We even provide you with a book of business!
- We like to work with the best! Our engaging staff demonstrate ONE Insurance’s core values each day – positive attitude, integrity, honesty, trust, teamwork and accountability.
This is your opportunity to bring your skills and passion for clients to a career with a progressive and well-respected company! Visit our website at www.oneinsurancegroup.ca to learn more about our branches and teams.
Ready to chat? We are excited to meet you! Please apply by email to email@example.com
or forward your resume to:
Human Resources at ONE Insurance Group 363 Main Street Selkirk, Manitoba R1A 1T5