Reporting to the Branch Team Leader at our Steinbach Location, our Insurance Broker’s primary responsibility is to provide excellent, professional and knowledgeable customer service to our clients on their personal lines of insurance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow an established personal lines book of business; handling renewals, mid-term changes.
- Qualify new business prospects and build an active, high potential prospect list.
- Developing relationships through educating and informing those you connect with.
- Identify risks/exposures with clients or prospects operations while working towards presenting risk management and/or insurance solutions to address them.
- Provide support with Autopac and other duties as assigned.
- Hours of Work: Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm with the possibility for Saturday rotation.
- Must possess a Level 1 or greater Manitoba Insurance Brokers license
- Minimum of 1 years of industry experience in a fast paced, dynamic insurance brokerage
- Must have strong working knowledge in MS Office and familiar with TAM is considered an asset
- Able to work well as a team player in a fast paced, energetic environment
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, great working environment, paid training, along with profit sharing, group health & dental benefits, annual performance increases, matched RRSP/DPSP plan and a day off on your birthday.