Reporting to the Branch Team Leader at our Steinbach Location, our Personal Lines Insurance Broker’s primary responsibility is to provide our clients with excellent customer service in a professional and knowledgeable manner with respect to their personal lines of insurance.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and grow an established personal lines book of business.
- Qualify new business prospects and build an active, high potential prospect list.
- Developing relationships through educating and informing those you connect with.
- Identify risks/exposures with clients or prospects operations while working towards presenting risk management and/or insurance solutions to address them.
- Provide support with Autopac and other duties as assigned.
- Hours of Work: Monday to Friday – 9:00am to 5:00pm with the possibility for Saturday rotation.
- Must possess a Level 2 or 3 Manitoba Insurance Brokers license
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in a fast paced, dynamic insurance brokerage
- Must have strong working knowledge in MS Office and other computer programs
- Familiarity with TAM is considered an asset
- Able to work well as a team player in a fast paced, energetic environment
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, great working environment, paid training, along with profit sharing, group health & dental benefits, annual performance increases, matched RRSP/DPSP plan and a day off on your birthday.