Downloadable PDF Forms
- HOME INSURANCE: Please use this form for HOME insurance. The information allows us to create the most accurate quote for your insurance needs. >>>>>> CLICK HERE
- TENANT INSURANCE: Please use this form for TENANTS Insurance. The information allows us to create the most accurate quote for your insurance needs. >>>>>> CLICK HERE
Autopac Covid-19 Forms
- Authorization for DL, Vehicle Registration & Insurance changes: Please use this form to authorize your Autopac agent to perform your requested changes, you may require additional forms for driver’s license transactions. >>>>>> CLICK HERE
- Customer Unavailable: Please use this form if you are renewing your driver’s license, or any vehicle registration, renewal, or reassessment but cannot attend an Autopac agent’s office for a photo. >>>>>> CLICK HERE
- Driver’s License Questionnaire: Please use this form for driver’s license renewals. >>>>>> CLICK HERE
- This document is all relevant forms for Autopac transaction including driver’s license renewal when you cannot take a photo. >>>>>> CLICK HERE
STATEMENT RE: COVID-19 (Last updated: April 1st 2020)
============ April 1st 2020 =================
BSI Insurance is dedicated to protecting the lives and livelihoods of thousands of people across the prairies just like you. Because we care for your safety, we will complete all customer service transactions by phone, e-mail, text, and/or fax as we have suspended in-person transactions during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Altona: 1.204.324.8666
- Carman: 1.204.745.6435
- Dominion City: 1.204.427.2651
- Letellier: 1.204.737.2681
- Manitou: 18.104.22.1687
- Morden: 1.204.822.5406
- Niverville: 1.204.388.4018
- Somerset: 1.204.744.2643
- Ste. Agathe: 1.204.882.2276
- Steinbach: 1.204.326.1349
- St. Jean: 1.204.758.3408
- St. Malo: 1.204.347.5368
- St. Pierre: 1.204.433.7758
- Swan Lake: 1.204.836.2353
- Winkler: 1.204.331.1253
- Winnipeg (St. Norbert): 1.204.261.7170
============ MARCH 23rd 2020 =================
BSI Insurance is ready to help you with all your autopac needs. Most transactions can be completed by phone and email. Please call your local branch and we will be happy to assist you.
- New registration and policy application
- Renewal of an expiring/expired driver’s licence (including photo)
- Reapplication of a lapsed driver's licence
- Manual reassessment of an active or lapsed driver's licence
- Driver's licence replacement
- Basic ID card replacement (with no information changes)
- Vehicle insurance coverage renewal, reassessment, reactivation, reapplication
- Transfer of policy
Our branches will be accepting customers by appointment only. Appointments will only be granted for urgent situations. Please contact our offices by phone or email to discuss your insurance needs. Please note, that some transactions may take some time to process and we ask kindly for your patience. As the situation evolves, we will communicate changes to our staff and customers to the best of our abilities.
============ MARCH 19th 2020 =================
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, our branches will be accepting customers by appointment only. Please contact our offices by phone or email to discuss your insurance needs. Appointments will only be granted for urgent situations. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Some of our branches may be temporarily closed for business in the near future, please check for updates on our website and social media channels for which offices are affected.
============ MARCH 18th 2020 =================
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY, Because We Care for the protection of our employees, customers and communities, BSI has implemented some new safety standards at all of our locations.
- High traffic areas are being cleaned more often.
- Counter surfaces, POS machines, signature tablets, etc. are being disinfected more frequently.
- We have staff working from home.
Because We Care, please do not come into the office if you have:
- Travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days.
- Are experiencing symptoms such as headache, runny nose, sore throat, breathing issues, etc.
- Have been in contact with someone who is suspected to or confirmed to have COVID-19.
Note: If your visit to the office is not *urgent* we ask that you please contact us by phone or email so that we all do our share with respect to social distancing.
============ MARCH 13th 2020 =================
To our valued customers, clients, and our communities:
The novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has now entered Manitoba. The current risk is constantly changing, please refer to provincial and federal health authorities for updated information. BSI Insurance Brokers Ltd. and our partners are working on developing a plan for possible scenarios and how they may affect our customers and their insurance needs. Currently, our 16 branches across Manitoba will remain open. Should conditions change, BSI Insurance will update our social media channels to inform our customers and clients. Signage will be place at our branches and we will keep bsimb.com updated as well.
We consider the safety of our customers, our team members, and communities our top priority and are following recommended procedures to the best of our ability.
Because we care, BSI Insurance wants to contribute to social distancing procedures. We are more than happy to have you call us to confirm if you need to visit one of our locations. We are still able to assist you at our branches should the need be there. Furthermore, BSI is well-equipped to provide most services via phone and email that you have come to expect.